All Tent Models
- Need it fast, light and simple? Our inflatable Air Belle and Air Bud glamping tents are perfect for short trips or festivals. They are made of lightweight canvas, and have one door and two windows with insect screens. They have no centre pole so offer plenty of space and standing room. Using the hand pump supplied, they can be inflated in just minutes!
- Our specialists for summer temperatures include the Outback models -equipped with round zipped insect mesh windows and roller blinds made of canvas. The permeable net material and air vent at the roof top allow for ideal ventilation.
- The Hybrid models are our all-rounders and are ideal for both hot and cold days. They have both insect netting and PVC windows, so that the external roller blinds made of high-quality canvas do not need to be closed even in wind and rain, and ensure optimum light incidence without heat loss.
- In search of even more luxury? Our Deluxe models are real VIP tents. All variants have two large door openings, which not only provide additional ventilation in the summer months, but also serve as a connecting element between several tents. This means that the glamping paradise can be extended to include a bathroom or kitchen area.
- With the Stargazer tents, dreams come true. All variants have the same advantages of a Hybrid Deluxe model, but also have a see-through roof that allows a 360 degree view of the sky by day and night. The integrated curtain provides more privacy and sufficient shade on hot sunny days.
- A real eye-catcher is the Lotus Mahal - our penthouse suite and wellness oasis. Ideal for large families, as a common room, play area for children or for yoga and meditation retreats. The walls can be partially or completely removed and room dividers are also available.