€0.00Prices include VAT. Depending on the delivery address, the VAT at the checkout may vary.
Our Lotus Mahal is the next big thing in event structures. Essentially it is a small marquee in the same style as the Lotus Belle, which means it can be used as a fitting centrepiece in a village of Lotus Belles or as a standalone structure for a variety of events.
It is designed to be highly flexible in configuration. The walls can be removed in sections to create varying open frontages, or all the walls can be removed to form a unique open pavilion perfect for boutique styled events.
Once packed down the Mahal will fit in the back of a mini van and can easily be erected in a few few hours. This offers unprecedented scope for rental companies to be able to deploy highly desirable event spaces with minimal crew and transport costs.
- Our bespoke canvas [380 GSM fire, water and rot resistant]
- Velcro sealed in ‘bath tub’ style ground sheet [540 GSM PVC]
- Large aluminium centre pole (1 x 440 cm, 800mm - 3 piece)
- Smaller wooden poles (3 x 330 cm, 550mm - 3 piece)
- Removable walls (3x) (One wall section has additional removable panels to extend the front entrance )
- Per wall segment (2x) zipped insect mesh & PVC window layers with zipped canvas roll down blinds
- 3 x large zipped doorways with zipped insect mesh layer
- Pro Roof Cover (1x) for additional UV and rain protection
- Banana bags (3 x) - canvas, enabling quicker set up and break down
- Large roof vents
- Tent only: 880 x 880 x 440 cm (height)
- Pitching area required: 1200 x 1200 cm
- 65 square metres of useable standing space
- 1.9 cbm
- Total weight: 200kg
Possible wall configurations (see photos):
- All walls attached
- Partial removal of the wall panels on the main entrance area - widen of entrance
- 1/3 of wall panels removed
- 2/3 of wall panels removed
- All walls removed (pavilion style)