* delivery 2nd week of MayOutback tents are designed for warmer climates like the Australian Outback where they got their name. Zip open mesh layers on the windows and doors allow for maximum airflow.
They include a seal-in ground sheet to prevent insects crawling in. The Outback tent also benefits from bigger air vents at the roof apex.
- Our bespoke canvas [380 GSM fire, water and rot resistant]
- Velcro sealed in ‘bath tub’ style ground sheet [540 GSM PVC]
- 3 meter wooden center pole (3-pieces)
- 2 x zipped insect mesh window layers with zipped canvas roll down blinds
- 1 x large zipped doorway with zipped insect mesh layer
- A zipped rectangular vent on the back wall & large roof vents
- Tent only: 400cm x 400cm x 300cm (height)
- Pitching area: required: 650 cm x 650cm
- 12 square metres of useable standing space
- Box 1: 100 x 40 x 30 cm
- Box 2: 100 x 30 x 30 cm
- Total weight: 55kg